WebTV

Actualité de la scène

Compétitions

Forum
Plus de Rank ??? - 82 messages, 34644 vues
Page 5 sur 9
Réponse #41
Par syph9r - 02/01/2017 15:54:51
Au final, personne ne sait ce qui se passe ? Certains peuvent jouer d'autres non, pourquoi ? J’hallucine toujours du peu de communication sur des sujets comme celui-ci...
Réponse #42
Par LESLY` - 02/01/2017 16:15:12

oui mais sur coup la connexion n'a rien avoir, la on parle de la chine, c'est juste une société différente.
Réponse #43
Par HIgor - 02/01/2017 16:26:33
Ils se sont fait hack by lizehard.
Réponse #44
Par h1z0w - 02/01/2017 16:52:33
Ils se sont fait hack by lizehard.

""""""hack"""""""
Réponse #45
Par NikiFu - 02/01/2017 16:54:18 - Modifié le 02/01/2017 16:56:59
KillahInstinct Modérateur Il y a 40 minutes
Issues with matchmaking/rank
It appears the Steam/CSGO servers are currently having problems and have been.

While I don't have any information to share on the origin of the issues, I just wanted to post here and explain what is happening, what you can do to still play the game and some possible work-arounds.

What is happening?
The servers responsible for letting you connect to the matchmaking server, put you on a gameserver, and retrieving your rank, appear to be down.
What can we still do?
While you can not play matchmaking and seemingly not connect to any other Valve official servers (Deathmatch, Casual, Arms Race, Demolition) you should still be able to connect to community servers.

To go here just select "Play", followed by "Browse community servers". You can find and chose various gamemodes and servers here.

Possible work-arounds
While I can not confirm these reports, and judging by how busy the game servers are, some people are claiming they can still play. It's possible they're in a region that is not (yet) affected, or that their methods worked. Please be careufl in changing too many things you don't know about and keep up with the forums and reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive for additional information/updates.
Réponse #46
Par syph9r - 02/01/2017 17:23:16
KillahInstinct Modérateur Il y a 40 minutes
Issues with matchmaking/rank
It appears the Steam/CSGO servers are currently having problems and have been.

While I don't have any information to share on the origin of the issues, I just wanted to post here and explain what is happening, what you can do to still play the game and some possible work-arounds.

What is happening?
The servers responsible for letting you connect to the matchmaking server, put you on a gameserver, and retrieving your rank, appear to be down.
What can we still do?
While you can not play matchmaking and seemingly not connect to any other Valve official servers (Deathmatch, Casual, Arms Race, Demolition) you should still be able to connect to community servers.

To go here just select "Play", followed by "Browse community servers". You can find and chose various gamemodes and servers here.

Possible work-arounds
While I can not confirm these reports, and judging by how busy the game servers are, some people are claiming they can still play. It's possible they're in a region that is not (yet) affected, or that their methods worked. Please be careufl in changing too many things you don't know about and keep up with the forums and reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive for additional information/updates.

Merci pour l'info ! En tout état de cause (et je ne veux pas faire mon hater) je trouve qu'une nouvelle fois, valve nous fait une nouvelle démonstration de son total manque de respect envers la communauté. Le problème existe depuis hier soir, ça ne fonctionne toujours pas et nous n'avons aucune information....
Réponse #47
Par leakim - 02/01/2017 17:29:32
j'ai l'impression que c'est que les gens de FREE qui on ce probleme non?
Réponse #48
Par shoud - 02/01/2017 17:33:36
j'ai l'impression que c'est que les gens de FREE qui on ce probleme non?

Non
Réponse #49
Par Lyro - 02/01/2017 17:34:21
Apparement y a des problèmes chez Valve ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820532055
Réponse #50
Par KALIYSA - 02/01/2017 17:39:03
Apparement y a des problèmes chez Valve ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820532055

Ils se sont fait hack.. rofl.
Page 5 sur 9