Page 2 sur 2
Réponse #11
Par Gramilton - 03/06/2016 19:15:38
y a bien un mec qui va spoil le résultat ici hahaha

Je vais éditer le premier message ;<
Réponse #12
Par Mr Mehdi - 03/06/2016 19:52:39
y a bien un mec qui va spoil le résultat ici hahaha

oui c'est moi, superconard! besoin de moi?
Réponse #13
Par Sub_Rosa - 03/06/2016 21:08:17
Merci c'est sympa mais je regarderai en direct (bah quoi c'est le week end j'en profite!)
Réponse #14
Par linkinblak - 03/06/2016 21:12:40
Sinon ya reddit
Réponse #15
Par KriiKsuS - 03/06/2016 23:23:42
Au lieu de vous réveillez à 16h, allé regardé la démo demain matin :D
Réponse #16
Par fumertue - 03/06/2016 23:47:31
INITIAL THOUGHTS

Initially I definitely favor G2. They are the better team here right now, and NiP honestly looked pretty poor yesterday. If this wasn't enough, G2 beat NiP 2-0 in their last couple BO1s, which were just two days ago. While G2 is definitely favored, we can't go crazy here and say that NiP have no chance. NiP is the team that pulls off crazy upsets when they really shouldn't, and they are the team that has always been able to show up when nobody seems to expect them to. This match definitely favors G2 right now, but we'll have to see by just how much.

Initially I favor G2 at about 70-30
RECENT PERFORMANCES

G2

G2's last 3 games were 2-0 against Selfless, 2-0 against Optic and 2-0 against NiP. They've looked fantastic lately, and this line-up is making a pretty convincing argument that they should be considered the #1 team in the world. It's pretty insane to be saying this considering the level they were playing at just a month ago, but it's just reality right now. Shox, RPK and Scream have been playing unbelievably well, and the team as a whole has just looked to be unbeatable. They've won almost all of their games recently, and the biggest possibility for them to lose tomorrow would probably be from a choke.

NiP

NiP's last games were 2-1 against Optic, 2-0 against Selfless and 0-2 against G2. They didn't really look that strong when they played G2, and they haven't honestly been playing that well overall. I didn't like what I saw yesterday against Optic, and they should never have let that series get so close. Mistakes like the ones they made today are unacceptable against a team like G2, and they will be punished. G2 straight out-aimed them on both maps that they played, and I think the same result will probably happen tomorrow. I can easily see this going to 3 maps, but it will be tough for NiP to win.

Recent performances favor G2 at about 70-30
MAPS

Cache

This one has to favor G2 right now. They've last beaten Selfless twice, crushed Dignitas 16-8, and slaughtered Vp at 16-4. G2 also took down Fnatic TWICE here recently, at 16-14 and 16-8. If G2 keep playing at this insane form on Cache, I just don't see anyone who could come close to beating them on it.

NiP's last games here were 16-12 against Selfless, 16-14 against FaZe and 9-16 against fnatic. They've undoubtedly been playing well here, but nowhere near G2's level. NiP was looking unstoppable on Cache a couple months back, but now they are just looking a bit flimsy. If they don't pull out a god-tier performance, they are definitely losing this map.

Cache favors G2 at about 70-30

Cobblestone

Here's another map where G2 has been playing extremely well, but maybe not quite as good as on Cache. Their last games here were 16-12 against Selfless, 16-3 against fnatic and 16-10 against LG. They've been playing really well here, but it's notable that G2 has had more close calls on Cobble recently and they've been dealing with a lot of 16-12 or 16-13 types of scorelines, and their last game against NiP went 16-13.

NiP's last matches here were 3-16 against Optic, 16-9 against Selfless and 16-4 against Optic. I'm not really sure what the hell happened to them on Cobble today, but it was not pretty. They played extremely poorly here, and nowhere near their normal level. NiP has been taking down teams like Astralis and Fnatic regularly, so it's pretty bonkers to see them get crushed like they did today. I think they will definitely be able to put up a better fight here tomorrow, as long as things don't fall apart in the same way.

Cobblestone favors G2 at about 60-40 here

Dust 2

G2's last games here were 16-12 against NiP, 16-13 against NiP and 11-16 against LG. They've looked a bit shaky on Dust 2 against most teams lately, but the french-men have been able to take down NiP specifically pretty consistently. They had two relatively close games (although their last one wasn't close until NiP's comeback at the very end) against NiP lately, but they were both wins. Other than this, they haven't honestly looked fantastic on Dust. I'm not 100% convinced that they will be able to take this one convincingly if NiP looks over their own mistakes, but stats do favor them.

NiP's last matches here were 12-16 against G2, 17-9 against Mouz and 8-16 against Fnatic. NiP is not playing as well as they should be on Dust 2, and if they continue to have these issues it won't be a map that they feel safe on for much longer. They've only been able to take down teams like Mouz and Dignitas lately, and have even been losing to the likes of FaZe. If NiP doesn't step up their game, Dust should be a loss for them as well.

Dust 2 favors G2 at about 64-36

Mirage

Mirage is G2's perma ban, and probably won't be played.

Nuke

NiP haven't played this map in over a year, and G2 only have one game on it. G2 looked extremely strong against Optic, but there just isn't enough info for me to favor either side by too much here. The one thing to note is that since NiP has been banning Nuke (even against Optic who were crushed and NiP would know are pretty poor on this map), we can assume that they haven't been playing it very much and probably aren't ready on it.

Nuke probably favors G2 by a bit, but there isn't much concrete evidence to back it up yet.

Overpass

Here's one of the few maps where G2 hasn't really looked amazing, but luckily for them NiP isn't all that great here either. G2's last matches on Overpass were 16-10 against Dignitas, 16-10 against LG and 4-16 against Astralis. They've been playing well against top teams in a lot of their games, but they've been equally crushed on some others. Overpass is definitely not one of their best maps, and could result in a win for NiP.

With that being said, NiP has had some close calls here too. Their last matches were 16-2 against Optic, 4-16 against LG and 16-14 against Astralis. They've been looking good overall, but it's pretty well known that NiP doesn't love this map and was even banning it for a while. Even though they don't like it, this map might be their best shot at an upset.

Overpass is 50-50 right now, maybe 55-45 for NiP at most.

Train

Train is one where G2 should win. Their last matches here were 16-8 against Selfless, 16-14 against Optic and 16-9 against NiP. They've been playing well on Train, and they beat NiP twice here recently (16-9 and 16-14). Train has been one of G2's better maps for quite a few months now, and they've beaten teams like LG & Fnatic on it. If they play to their current level and just keep doing what they've been doing, this map should be theirs for the taking.

NiP's last matches on Train were 16-14 against Optic, 9-16 against G2 and 16-10 against Optic. They've been playing pretty well here recently too with wins against Fnatic and Astralis in the last couple months, but losing to GODSENT and twice to G2 is not something that bodes well for them. NiP is a good Train team, but G2 is better.

Train is about 65-35 for G2

G2 is favored on 5 maps

I can see the argument being made for NiP being favored on 2 maps (Overpass + Mirage)

Maps favor G2 at about 72-28
FINAL THOUGHTS

Everything is favoring G2 right now. They've been playing at an absolutely god-tier level lately, and the only reason why they'd lose tomorrow is if they had a massive choke (or we saw some NiP magic again). G2 is out-playing all of the teams they've come up against, and I'm not sure how they just keep doing it over and over. Shox and Scream have become the ultimate CS duo, and all of the others on the team (with the exception of maybe Smithzz) have been showing up very well. If NiP doesn't manage to improve their form overnight and revitalize themselves completely, they should definitely lose tomorrow. I can see it going to three maps and there's always a chance for NiP if the odds get out of control, but G2 is heavily favored.

MY ODDS: 70-30 for G2

https://www.reddit.com/r/csgobetting/comments/4mama5/g2_vs_nip_bo3_040616_0400_cest/
Réponse #17
Par Gramilton - 04/06/2016 00:17:22
Au lieu de vous réveillez à 16h, allé regardé la démo demain matin :D

J'aime bien aller me coucher à 6h :p
Réponse #18
Par 0riGinaal - 04/06/2016 06:05:04
G2 Vraiment pas a la hauteur de ce que on attend d'eux attendu jusque 4h pour voir un match pareille déçu !
Réponse #19
Par flingueur - 04/06/2016 06:16:04
G2 Vraiment pas a la hauteur de ce que on attend d'eux attendu jusque 4h pour voir un match pareille déçu !

on s'est fait violé^^ have fun le 6-0 en groupe xd
Réponse #20
Par Mr Mehdi - 04/06/2016 06:18:17 - Modifié le 04/06/2016 06:19:04
fist fuucking they said
they talk about my fist fucking #droguepasbon
Page 2 sur 2