Brèves

WebTV

Actualité de la scène

Compétitions

Forum
Index du forum > Counter-Strike:Global Offensive > Discussions > Savoir sur quel jeu on est VAC
Savoir sur quel jeu on est VAC - 42 messages, 21622 vues
Page 5 sur 5
Réponse #41
Par BASiC - 01/09/2016 17:06:52

Oui je l'ai récupéré VAC banned, au bout de 5-10 minutes de bataille avec mes emails et tout ça pour reprendre la main avec le mot de passe.
Réponse #42
Par DZREE - 01/09/2016 18:11:42 - Modifié le 01/09/2016 20:33:49
https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/466p35/i_got_vac_banned_but_i_didnt_get_banned_from_any/

Ce gars semblait avoir le même problème que toi, VAC ban mais sur aucun jeu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBaJzZNCFcU

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/2uesw0/vac_ban_with_no_actual_games_banned/

En gros, il y a possibilité de cheat sur un jeu en weekend gratuit, puis de le supprimer de la librairie et donc d'obtenir un VAC ban sans posséder le jeu. Cette technique est aussi possible pour les jeux gratuits tel que TF2.

Ou alors d'acheter un jeu, de cheat comme un cochon dessus (pendant moins de 2h) de demander un remboursement steam et donc le retiré de la librairie.

Sinon, si tu es en family sharing, il y a possibilité qu'un de tes autres comptes à reçu un VAC ban sur un jeu que ton compte ne possède pas.

D'autres VAC bans sans jeux concernés (certains retiré depuis) :
15 points il y a 1 an
This happened to my guest account (I have a separate account that guests can play on in my house) and after much bitching it was removed along with all of my posts in any sort of valve forum.

The "blank ban" as valve calls it is a long standing bug. Users have theories of why it happens but nobody knows why but valve.

One suggested theory was "maybe you got banned for a false positive and then the ban was removed but the account wasn't completely updated with some sort of flag that checks if you have had a ban before" but nobody really knows how valve catalogs bans.

Source : Reddit

7 points il y a 1 an
I have to stress that per personal experience, Valve does make mistakes when issuing VAC-bans. The system is for the most part fully automated, which means there's a tiny risk something "surprises" the system and mistakenly triggers the ban. In other words; the VAC-system is not 100% flawless, but is undeniably extremely efficient and pretty darn close to being flawless.

In my case, the ban was triggered by me attempting to record Team Fortress 2 gameplay using Camtasia Studio (merely to test frame-rates and comparing Camtasia with Fraps in an effort to find a program using less GBs/minute). I contacted Steam Support and presented the case - they were surprisingly understanding and almost immediately admitted the mistake and otherwise removed the ban accordingly.

Source : Reddit
Réponse #43
Par MAJIID - 02/09/2016 10:57:50
c'est pas l'histoir du meme numero qui ban plusieur compte ? genre ta pas un dexieme compte qui a etais ban ? si genre il a le meme numero & que tu a etais VAC sur un autre jeu & que a pas ce jeux sur ce compte la tous s'explique
Page 5 sur 5