Actualité de la scène

Compétitions

Forum
Index du forum > VaKarM > Le bistrot > scam nouvelle technique
scam nouvelle technique - 45 messages, 13644 vues
Page 5 sur 5
Réponse #41
Par copejebac - 31/10/2014 14:54:26
You made mistake, deal with it. He trade it on other account, only cuz he didnt want to lost free 350 $. Wouldnt you that? Dont bullshit me now, that you will not accept trade offer like that. Also, we saw that you tried to get his items for free after spaming 10 trade offers. You have pictures. Next time use brain
Réponse #42
Par bloody_ - 31/10/2014 14:58:13
pictures of what ? ahah i just did one trade for his knife for nothing cause i believed it was a bug so dont be stupid u got pictures of 3 trades (1 with glock, 1 with awp et last to have his knife so...)

stop talking for nothing we will see who will be punished.
Réponse #43
Par yuzinho - 31/10/2014 15:00:34 - Modifié le 31/10/2014 15:20:31
Im soz cuz i have to write on English, but i dont know French, so its okey. Story from this guy is totally bullshit. First of all, he is knonw scammer, my friend and me (my friend is that guy who did that trade) talk with some people who knows him, and they confirmed that he is scamming from multiply accounts. Second, his story is totaly untrue. http://imgur.com/a/zJ2Dr You can see here that he send many offers in a row (i guess that he wanted to confuse my friend with many trade offers, as you can see in 1 trade he asked his knife for nothing), also this is conversation betwen those 2 http://imgur.com/a/Ibiqp. Its only your fault cuz you didnt care what you did, and lying about that will not give any results to you. Maybe my friend should give him some items (half price just to be moral human) but he decides to profit, and nobody cant blame him. This was not scam, this was big mistake by creator of this thread.

you are his friend so u dont have a correct outside pôv that guy just said to me thanks for the
free skins and transfer all that items into new account now he transfered back i dont care steam answered me so we will see who is the scammer =)

http://i.imgur.com/BuxvKpt.jpg apparemment tu t'es gouré et a fait une offre pour son couteau contre rien et une autre juste avant ou t'a mis tes items, l'erreur t'aura couté ~400€, dommage pour toi. Mais sur tes screens et les siens, y'a aucune preuve de scam. Juste un mec qui n'a pas vérifier avant de valider la proposition
Réponse #44
Par copejebac - 31/10/2014 15:02:19
Picture of when you offered him nothting for his karambit after several declined trades. Brah, you can cry all day long. As i said, you made mistake, i guess that have enough brain to realise that you cant manipulate with trade offers (even steam glitchs can happen from time to time). Now, i will let you in tears, if you want, you can donate me some skins too.
Réponse #45
Par LeO. - 31/10/2014 15:39:57 - Modifié le 31/10/2014 15:42:46
Im soz cuz i have to write on English, but i dont know French, so its okey. Story from this guy is totally bullshit. First of all, he is knonw scammer, my friend and me (my friend is that guy who did that trade) talk with some people who knows him, and they confirmed that he is scamming from multiply accounts. Second, his story is totaly untrue. http://imgur.com/a/zJ2Dr You can see here that he send many offers in a row (i guess that he wanted to confuse my friend with many trade offers, as you can see in 1 trade he asked his knife for nothing), also this is conversation betwen those 2 http://imgur.com/a/Ibiqp. Its only your fault cuz you didnt care what you did, and lying about that will not give any results to you. Maybe my friend should give him some items (half price just to be moral human) but he decides to profit, and nobody cant blame him. This was not scam, this was big mistake by creator of this thread.

you are his friend so u dont have a correct outside pôv that guy just said to me thanks for the
free skins and transfer all that items into new account now he transfered back i dont care steam answered me so we will see who is the scammer =)

http://i.imgur.com/BuxvKpt.jpg apparemment tu t'es gouré et a fait une offre pour son couteau contre rien et une autre juste avant ou t'a mis tes items, l'erreur t'aura couté ~400€, dommage pour toi. Mais sur tes screens et les siens, y'a aucune preuve de scam. Juste un mec qui n'a pas vérifier avant de valider la proposition

C'est ça ^^ J'sais pas comment t'as fais honnetement pour faire deux tradeoffers ou une tu mets son karambit contre rien et une ou tu mets ton karambit contre rien .. o_O
Comme je le pensais bloody ya pas de scam ou utilisation d'exploit/glitch, c'est une simple erreur de ta part (qui t'auras couté très cher certes) !

Picture of when you offered him nothting for his karambit after several declined trades. Brah, you can cry all day long. As i said, you made mistake, i guess that have enough brain to realise that you cant manipulate with trade offers (even steam glitchs can happen from time to time). Now, i will let you in tears, if you want, you can donate me some skins too.

It's pity for him and your friend may be happy with his knife and awp rofl.
Imho, like u said it's just a mistake from bloody, idk how but he succeeded to send 2 tradeoffers with face's karambit for nothing and his knife+karambit for nothing !
It can be a bug from his web browser or steam application but it's definitely not an exploit used by your mate in order to get free skins.
When bloody says "don't be stupid" he knows that he can't get back his items (even if he does a steam ticket) cuz it's his fault even if he didn't want to do that.

The only situation where he can get back his items is to say to steam support that he got hijacked by a virus which controlled his computer (in this case he lies) but he didn't (I helped many people getting back their items by lying to steam support, telling that they got RATed and so on..)

If i was in the same situation, tbh i'll do exactly the same like face did even if it's not fair because it wasn't intentional.

Réponse #46
Par bloody_ - 31/10/2014 17:59:13
je lock ça va dégnérer.
Page 5 sur 5
Ce sujet a été verrouillé par la rédaction