Actualité de la scène

Compétitions

Forum
Index du forum > VaKarM > Le bistrot > scam nouvelle technique
scam nouvelle technique - 45 messages, 13643 vues
Page 4 sur 5
Réponse #31
Par Nbzz - 28/10/2014 13:29:16
C'est pas très nouveaux, y'a de sa un moment je mettais fait scam un p2000 ocean stat comme sa
Réponse #32
Par DARK Panda - 28/10/2014 13:44:39
Tu as "renchéri" sur la base de l'offre précédente sauf que le cut n'était plus dans son inventaire. Tu as donc fait une offre contre rien.
Réponse #33
Par gecko - 28/10/2014 14:24:18
fallait juste check tu t'es fait baiser par le plus réglo des scammer par de hack pas de lien juste un don d'arme aucun moyens de recup tes skin tu lui a fait un joli cadeau :)
Réponse #34
Par LeO. - 28/10/2014 15:16:37
fallait juste check tu t'es fait baiser par le plus réglo des scammer par de hack pas de lien juste un don d'arme aucun moyens de recup tes skin tu lui a fait un joli cadeau :)

J'pense aussi ^^
Réponse #35
Par HallOoWeeN - 28/10/2014 18:47:30
Il m'est arriver la même chose, disparition du skin et enculage a sec !
Au final mes skins ne sont pas revenu, mais le support à bloquer l'inventaire de la dite personne en attendant vérification.
Réponse #36
Par aLieN - 28/10/2014 18:51:04
Tout pareil, d'où le système d'escalade de Trade Offer. Le mec a tenté, tu n'as pas vérifié 5 fois avant de cliquer et tu n'as pas vu qu'il n'y avait rien à trade en face.
C'est d'autant plus rageant que c'était un sacré couteau.

Je suis pas fan des trade offers malgré que ce soit secure.
Un trade via le chat sans intermédiaire. Tu vérifie 5 fois avant d'appuyer sur le gros bouton Accepter et là tu prends 0 risque. A moins que certains bug d'inventaire full ou autres soient avérés.
Réponse #37
Par LeO. - 31/10/2014 11:31:05 - Modifié le 31/10/2014 11:31:13
T'as toujours pas récupéré ton couteau et ton awp apparemment, et à mon avis c'est mort vu que c'est une erreur de ta part... 350€ perdus :/
Réponse #38
Par erase - 31/10/2014 14:22:03
T'as toujours pas récupéré ton couteau et ton awp apparemment, et à mon avis c'est mort vu que c'est une erreur de ta part... 350€ perdus :/

Haha le commentaire qui retourne bien le couteau dans la plaie (lol).
Réponse #39
Par copejebac - 31/10/2014 14:36:50
Im soz cuz i have to write on English, but i dont know French, so its okey. Story from this guy is totally bullshit. First of all, he is knonw scammer, my friend and me (my friend is that guy who did that trade) talk with some people who knows him, and they confirmed that he is scamming from multiply accounts. Second, his story is totaly untrue. http://imgur.com/a/zJ2Dr You can see here that he send many offers in a row (i guess that he wanted to confuse my friend with many trade offers, as you can see in 1 trade he asked his knife for nothing), also this is conversation betwen those 2 http://imgur.com/a/Ibiqp. Its only your fault cuz you didnt care what you did, and lying about that will not give any results to you. Maybe my friend should give him some items (half price just to be moral human) but he decides to profit, and nobody cant blame him. This was not scam, this was big mistake by creator of this thread.
Réponse #40
Par bloody_ - 31/10/2014 14:52:01 - Modifié le 31/10/2014 14:56:32
Im soz cuz i have to write on English, but i dont know French, so its okey. Story from this guy is totally bullshit. First of all, he is knonw scammer, my friend and me (my friend is that guy who did that trade) talk with some people who knows him, and they confirmed that he is scamming from multiply accounts. Second, his story is totaly untrue. http://imgur.com/a/zJ2Dr You can see here that he send many offers in a row (i guess that he wanted to confuse my friend with many trade offers, as you can see in 1 trade he asked his knife for nothing), also this is conversation betwen those 2 http://imgur.com/a/Ibiqp. Its only your fault cuz you didnt care what you did, and lying about that will not give any results to you. Maybe my friend should give him some items (half price just to be moral human) but he decides to profit, and nobody cant blame him. This was not scam, this was big mistake by creator of this thread.

you are his friend so u dont have a correct outside pôv that guy

1st :

You can saw on conversation than i just did two offers (one with glock) other guy said i have to add so i add awp

2nd :

i asked his knife after the scam cause i thought it was steam bug but the other guy said FREE SKINS THANKS YOU and try to lie like i stream you gave me donation

he transfered all items into new account now he transfered back i dont care steam answered me (investiagation) so we will see who is the scammer =) and who will be punished or not
Page 4 sur 5
Ce sujet a été verrouillé par la rédaction