Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Voir les stats:
Directx downloading everytime I launch CSGO
Before last night the game would start up not wanting to download directx, but after I verified the game cache files to get the new update, it seems to want to download directx on every startup now. I don't know why when it never did that before.. Any help would be appreciated.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 62
samething is happening with me
Same here... Everytime I open the game it downloads DirectX and installs it.
Have you tried running the game/install as an administrator(if you're on windows)?

It's probably also not downloading every time but checking to make sure you have the right files, if you do it will just skip the install.

You may also be able to go into your cs:go folder and find the directx folder and launch the setup from there manually.
i had the same issue. after verified cache couple of times it seemed like it fixed itself.
By the way which graphics card you got. I bet its and AMD one
Local Psychotic (banni(e)) 14 aout 2014 à 16h30 
Actually mu GPU is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 670M (laptop) and this issue fixed itself somehow a few months ago.
Actually mu GPU is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 670M (laptop) and this issue fixed itself somehow a few months ago.

Same with mine. It just volvo for you man
It's not happening anymore to me, I will check later if it fixed it self.
All you need to do is to go to your CS:GO folder under /steamapps/common, then go to "directx_installer" folder, click right and make a new folder, then select all the files except:

DSETUP.dll
dsetup32.dll
dxsetup

and put them in the new folder that you have created.

Now run the game through steam, it will install directx again just for once, and it will never do it again.

Guaranteed (y) :csgoct:
I don't have that problem anyomre but this sure will help someone :)

Also merry Christmas! :)
Mimo 30 déc. 2014 à 13h30 
All you need to do is to go to your CS:GO folder under /steamapps/common, then go to "directx_installer" folder, click right and make a new folder, then select all the files except:

DSETUP.dll
dsetup32.dll
dxsetup

Now run the game through steam, it will install directx again just for once, and it will never do it again.

Thank bro, it worked like a charm!
Neon 23 janv. 2015 à 4h25 

DSETUP.dll
dsetup32.dll
dxsetup

many thanks great stuff
Dernière modification de Neon; 23 janv. 2015 à 4h26
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 62
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 29 mai 2014 à 15h05