Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Overwatch is unreliable! Players are wrongly banned
Hello

Today I was banned from cs for :
"The behavior recorded on your account has generated numerous reports from other players. The Overwatch team members have determined, after investigation and study of the case. , that an external program was used in-game to gain accuracy, vision, or other unfair advantage A permanent ban has been applied.
We are not able to remove this Overwatch ban, even if these activities are the result of the action of a hacker or other user while sharing an account. The security and use of your account are your sole responsibility. We will not provide any information on the ban. "

IT IS SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!

I have never been hacked and have never used cheat software and no one has had access to my pc it is I who am accused.
I have more than 5000h cs go & CS: S and more than 10 years of cs.
How is it possible? Your Overwatch system is unreliable!

IT IS SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!

I was denounced abusively simply because I have a good level.
It is not possible to ban players for cheating who have never cheat!

[CS:go and Steam] It is necessary to act! I am not against an external software to be installed like ESL or FACEIT. But you can't continue with overwatch which ban cheaters but also innocent people at fault on a game as professional as cs:go

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982292895/
Last edited by yarrow Ban overwatch honteux; Oct 18, 2020 @ 7:46pm
< >
Showing 46-60 of 64 comments
Originally posted by DarK:
you should make your game hours public so we can see if you are telling truth also that profile 14 years on steam yet u only have 5 games thats so cute... definitely bought or or throwaway profile also steam is a program csgo is a game valve is the company

Thank you I put in public
Kanako Oct 20, 2020 @ 5:56pm 
grief ban?
Meow (Banned) Oct 20, 2020 @ 9:21pm 
2.4k hours on cs:s and over 2k on csgo... this is what's toxic about this community.. you have OW who are unofficial players pretty much nobody cheaters making their way to voteban legitimate players. So messed up.
THT Oct 20, 2020 @ 10:36pm 
Originally posted by yarrow Ban overwatch honteux:
Two days now that I have been wrongly banned and still no action is just slanderous denunciation and in my country it is punishable by jail time.
I learned that I was banned for two suspicious rounds is clearly insufficient evidence "you were found to be using WallHack and AimHack.
The first round of guns in the match you used AimHack. At the score of 15-9, you activated your wall and aim it."
CS: go & valve act please I won't stop until the truth has been established

my false positive ban was removed after 5 days bro. Dont worry, it will be removed i promise.
Froggy Oct 20, 2020 @ 11:45pm 
Two days now that I have been wrongly banned and still no action is just slanderous denunciation and in my country it is punishable by jail time.
I learned that I was banned for two suspicious rounds is clearly insufficient evidence "you were found to be using WallHack and AimHack.
The first round of guns in the match you used AimHack. At the score of 15-9, you activated your wall and aim it."
Where did you get this information? Screenshots? Sources?
Varsik Oct 20, 2020 @ 11:47pm 
Hello

Today I was banned from cs for :
"The behavior recorded on your account has generated numerous reports from other players. The Overwatch team members have determined, after investigation and study of the case. , that an external program was used in-game to gain accuracy, vision, or other unfair advantage A permanent ban has been applied.
We are not able to remove this Overwatch ban, even if these activities are the result of the action of a hacker or other user while sharing an account. The security and use of your account are your sole responsibility. We will not provide any information on the ban. "

IT IS SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!

I have never been hacked and have never used cheat software and no one has had access to my pc it is I who am accused.
I have more than 5000h cs go & CS: S and more than 10 years of cs.
How is it possible? Your Overwatch system is unreliable!

IT IS SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!

I was denounced abusively simply because I have a good level.
It is not possible to ban players for cheating who have never cheat!

[CS:go and Steam] It is necessary to act! I am not against an external software to be installed like ESL or FACEIT. But you can't continue with overwatch which ban cheaters but also innocent people at fault on a game as professional as cs:go

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982292895/

Thanks to those who support me!
As I said my account is not very valuable (elements ...) other than seniority
If I was cheating, why would I do this!
I wrote to the biggest French site of cs go (vakarm.net) I created a ticket with Steam. I created 4 topics on different forums ...
I just want to right this injustice because I am wrongly accused and show the flaws of this Overwatch program

Rly doubt someone cared...
Varsik Oct 20, 2020 @ 11:49pm 

In my country some ppl know what the search function is

Hope in your country is the same...
THESMF1210 Oct 21, 2020 @ 1:37am 
3 day old gameban now.... VAC is quicker than that, means 1 thing

Perma Banned for Griefing
KUBA BOJÓR Oct 21, 2020 @ 1:40am 
lmao
H4CK3R MAN Oct 21, 2020 @ 1:45am 
Originally posted by THESMF1210:

OR cheating. A overwatch ban doesn't have to turn into a vac ban for it to be a cheating ban
THESMF1210 Oct 21, 2020 @ 1:46am 
Originally posted by H4CK3R MAN:

OR cheating. A overwatch ban doesn't have to turn into a vac ban for it to be a cheating ban
well for now its not in the VAC database if it is cheating
H4CK3R MAN Oct 21, 2020 @ 1:47am 
Originally posted by H4CK3R MAN:
well for now its not in the VAC database if it is cheating

Good thing OP got caught by overwatch then
Originally posted by Froggy:

Look at message n ° 6 on page 1 of this topic
THESMF1210 Oct 21, 2020 @ 9:22am 
Originally posted by Froggy:

yeah what about it? troll post

yeah what about it? troll post

No how would he know? i really played this match on nuke this guy is part of overwatch
< >
Showing 46-60 of 64 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Oct 18, 2020 @ 7:45pm