WebTV

Actualité de la scène

Compétitions

Forum
flusha repond aux rumeurs - 62 messages, 16399 vues
Page 1 sur 7
1er message
Par n0wziiiE - 30/11/2014 16:54:03
flusha - : Hello everyone, i am going to talk a bit about all the cheating accusations that people have directed towards me.

First of all i have been playing competetively for about 7-8 years now, both CS 1.6 and CS:GO.
I have been heavily accused all my career except for the 1 and a half year after we got a breakout tournament at Copenhagen games 2013.
But ever since the VAC bans of KQLY and SF went public the community has been on a witch hunt for players (mostly me).
The only thing the community has managed to get me and my team is alot of undeserved hate.

I have never been banned or gotten disqualified for cheating from a tournament/league/ladder in all my life,
yet i have been reviewed by alot of different admins, for example ESL admins has reviewed me on several occasions.

The only thing i can say about the clips on me is that i have a very different playstyle and i lift my mouse ALOT more than the average pro player.

The last thing i would like to say is that this community is a fucking joke, ever since this witch hunt started 9 out of 10 messages to me on twitter/facebook
has been insults or deaththreats.
The other 1 out of 10 are fans that still appreciate what we do and just want to tell us that they are still cheering for us, i thank them for this.

It is just sad that you might have destroyed one of the best teams in the world with your hatred towards my team,
some players in my team feels like there is no more enjoyment in the game and would rather quit than to keep playing in this situation.

I love esports and the joy you can get out of it, the only problem with it is the community and all that they bring,
this is why i have never cared about the community, social medias and other stuff like that. I only do these things for the sponsors of my team.

Vous en pensez quoi ?
Réponse #2
Par gaure - 30/11/2014 16:57:01
w8 and see !

il aura beau se défendre ou des gens qui l'accusent bah sans ban vac inutile !

on spécule pour rien
Réponse #3
Par stansenn - 30/11/2014 17:04:19
Perso j'en pense rien de particulier mais ça doit pas être agréable pour eux en ce moment, entre les spéculations de cheat et leur boost sur overpass...

Par rapport à cette phrase : "It is just sad that you might have destroyed one of the best teams in the world with your hatred towards my team,
some players in my team feels like there is no more enjoyment in the game and would rather quit than to keep playing in this situation."

Cette communauté serait capable de se dire que s'ils stoppent c'est parce qu'ils ont quelque chose à se reprocher.
Réponse #4
Par kko - 30/11/2014 17:23:30
flusha - : i have never cared about the community, social medias and other stuff like that. I only do these things for the sponsors of my team.

Réponse #5
Par derricksSalsSa_cCubaNa - 30/11/2014 17:34:42
tu parle il l'essaie de se racheté, i ont abandonnée face au ldlc parce qui en avait la honte de faire tout se trafic juste pour gagné pour mon avis
Réponse #6
Par Wypst - 30/11/2014 17:36:23
tu parle il l'essaie de se racheté, i ont abandonnée face au ldlc parce qui en avait la honte de faire tout se trafic juste pour gagné pour mon avis

Il a pas tort sur les dérives de la commu (c'est bien beau de critiquer cod mais faut eviter de suivre la meme voie...)

Il n'en reste pas moins suspect qui plus est avec des explications peu convaincantes et il sous entend clairement que les sponsors ont fait pression pour que l'equipe se retire du tournoi.
Réponse #7
Par walab1z - 30/11/2014 17:40:05
flusha - : Hello everyone, i am going to talk a bit about all the cheating accusations that people have directed towards me.

First of all i have been playing competetively for about 7-8 years now, both CS 1.6 and CS:GO.
I have been heavily accused all my career except for the 1 and a half year after we got a breakout tournament at Copenhagen games 2013.
But ever since the VAC bans of KQLY and SF went public the community has been on a witch hunt for players (mostly me).
The only thing the community has managed to get me and my team is alot of undeserved hate.

I have never been banned or gotten disqualified for cheating from a tournament/league/ladder in all my life,
yet i have been reviewed by alot of different admins, for example ESL admins has reviewed me on several occasions.

The only thing i can say about the clips on me is that i have a very different playstyle and i lift my mouse ALOT more than the average pro player.

The last thing i would like to say is that this community is a fucking joke, ever since this witch hunt started 9 out of 10 messages to me on twitter/facebook
has been insults or deaththreats.
The other 1 out of 10 are fans that still appreciate what we do and just want to tell us that they are still cheering for us, i thank them for this.

It is just sad that you might have destroyed one of the best teams in the world with your hatred towards my team,
some players in my team feels like there is no more enjoyment in the game and would rather quit than to keep playing in this situation.

I love esports and the joy you can get out of it, the only problem with it is the community and all that they bring,
this is why i have never cared about the community, social medias and other stuff like that. I only do these things for the sponsors of my team.

Vous en pensez quoi ?

Cette réponse s'inscrit tout simplement dans la logique de leur forfait c'est à dire essayer de redorer leur image.
Réponse #8
Par Ycraneos - 30/11/2014 17:47:02
je suis assez d'accord avec lui
pas grand chose à dire là dessus à part que s'il cheat réellement il a aucune éthique
mais bon ça j'en sais rien
donc pour m'en tenir à son statement je suis assez d'accord
Réponse #9
Par skillz- - 30/11/2014 17:50:01
flusha a jamais été monstrueux donc bon. Il est fort mais sans être fou, je pense qu'on pourrait trouver des actions de n'importe qui qui fait exactement les mêmes moves a viser a travers le mur, avec un bon edit tout est possible, après peut etre il triche, mais ce n'est pas certain
Réponse #10
Par MiqZ - 30/11/2014 17:58:07
quelqu'un à sa config ? Pour sa sensibilité... Si comme il le dit, il a un jeu différent, notamment une sensibilité très basse, ça pourrait expliquer ses petits coups de souris à travers les murs... On peut avoir beaucoup d'action louche, mais c'est peut être de la malchance pour lui...

Après je sais pas, mais je reste perplexe...
Page 1 sur 7