WebTV

Actualité de la scène

Compétitions

Forum
New Hack Cs:Go ... - 27 messages, 9158 vues
Page 1 sur 3
1er message
Par SheiTanZ - 18/04/2017 05:05:12
Apparament il à un hack pour faire bugger la bombe et la faire peter directement ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ykP9Ipnh4
Réponse #2
Par sAeR - 18/04/2017 09:26:50
Apparament il à un hack pour faire bugger la bombe et la faire peter directement ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ykP9Ipnh4

Son cheat lui fait péter la bombe une fois plantée en T et en CT kit ou pas si il réussit a commencé a defuse, ca la defuse instant.
Réponse #3
Par 7KrN - 18/04/2017 10:14:16
sur que c'est un cheat et pas un exploit bug la bombe là ?
Réponse #4
Par BURTON - 18/04/2017 10:35:01

Apparemment oui c'est un cheat d'un private provider :

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/65rcxo/instant_bomb_explosion_and_defuse/

TurnTMFaZe Clan Fan 39 points il y a 1 jour*
Alright so just a quick summary:

This is real. I'm not sure how they mess with server side stuff but Valve seems to have taken their security through obscurity a step to far: first the lobby hack stuff and now this...
The hack is made by a certain website (don't think I'm allowed to link it but it's all over the sub atm). They were supposed to go public on May 1st but their binary got leaked so people who shouldn't have access to it are able to use the cheat.
After about 3 minutes of searching on Google, I was able to download the leaked hack. Since it's so easy to find, I'd be very careful about playing MM right now if you care a lot.
The cheat consists of other features that allow you to do things that you should never be able to from client-side such as "no-footsteps" and "anti-aim", which makes you pretty much invincible.
I do some cheat development as a hobby (don't worry, I don't use it online) so I'll update if I find more info.

EDIT: The leaked source I found is a different version. I'm not sure if the new version is leaked aswell.

It seems like this cheat abuses the Source Engine lack of fail-safes. Developers simply set certain values like ViewAngles and Position to random numbers (which could explain the weird crouching right before the plant and defuse) and if a developer is lucky and finds a working combination, unexpected server-side stuff will happen. It's a matter of brute forcing combinations till you find a combination that has a useful server-side reaction.

This is also how ko1n made his teleport hack work iirc.
Réponse #5
Par Selkom - 18/04/2017 10:47:47

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/65rcxo/instant_bomb_explosion_and_defuse/

This is real. I'm not sure how they mess with server side stuff but Valve seems to have taken their security through obscurity a step to far: first the lobby hack stuff and now this...
The hack is made by a certain website (don't think I'm allowed to link it but it's all over the sub atm). They were supposed to go public on May 1st but their binary got leaked so people who shouldn't have access to it are able to use the cheat.
After about 3 minutes of searching on Google, I was able to download the leaked hack. Since it's so easy to find, I'd be very careful about playing MM right now if you care a lot.
The cheat consists of other features that allow you to do things that you should never be able to from client-side such as "no-footsteps" and "anti-aim", which makes you pretty much invincible.
I do some cheat development as a hobby (don't worry, I don't use it online) so I'll update if I find more info.

EDIT: The leaked source I found is a different version. I'm not sure if the new version is leaked aswell.

It seems like this cheat abuses the Source Engine lack of fail-safes. Developers simply set certain values like ViewAngles and Position to random numbers (which could explain the weird crouching right before the plant and defuse) and if a developer is lucky and finds a working combination, unexpected server-side stuff will happen. It's a matter of brute forcing combinations till you find a combination that has a useful server-side reaction.

Merci le thread a été éffacé sur reddit :/
Réponse #6
Par BURTON - 18/04/2017 10:50:55

Merci le thread a été éffacé sur reddit :/

Oui, mais il reste les commentaires, c'est un de ceux ci que j'ai copié collé

Delete suite à la règle n°6 :

Reported as:

Rule 6. Scamming and Cheating
Reporting scams or scam methods on /r/GlobalOffensive is not allowed. To protect yourself please read this guide.

Do not post about cheating. Specifically:

Posting gameplay or profiles of alleged cheaters
Discussing cheats in technical detail
Linking to cheat related websites or naming them publicly
Reporting cheats
If you have information about a cheat please contact Valve's VAC team here.
Réponse #7
Par cna - 18/04/2017 11:21:06
Cheat bientot disponible dans les lans futur avec des tournois a 1m de $ easy win les futur tournois
Réponse #8
Par cna - 18/04/2017 11:21:06 - Modifié le 18/04/2017 17:43:04
Réponse #9
Par Jibay - 18/04/2017 11:46:57
valve devrait pas avoir trop de problem à ban ca quand meme ? meme rétroactivement ils doivent pouvoir savoir qui a planté à quelle h et à quelle heure ca a peté non ?
Réponse #10
Par Jason todd - 18/04/2017 12:02:15 - Modifié le 18/04/2017 12:05:16
Super...

je prie pour ne jamais tomber sur ça en MM
Page 1 sur 3