Compétitions

Forum
GMXXX - 3 messages, 1449 vues
1er message
Par xtop - 01/02/2015 20:26:55
Robin "GMX" Stahmer
28 min ·

Hello,

I know some peoples are already affected by this , and even news has been written on a lot of website.

I did this under anger, and in this act, i forgot to say that my former team mate ScreaM, didn't know about this throw. I've talked a bit with Adil, and in my anger, i forgot he didn't know about it. I dont know yet if they told him about it or not, but i didn't.

Maybe you won't believe me but this is the truth and its entierly my bad.

About bazy, Adil told him we were bad on nuke, thats why he bet on OverGaming

I want to apologize toward the community, and toward ScreaM who doesn't deserve all this hate.

****************************************************************************************

on est les meilleurs.
Réponse #2
Par Stonz - 01/02/2015 21:42:59 - Modifié le 01/02/2015 21:43:46
Robin "GMX" Stahmer
28 min ·

Hello,

I know some peoples are already affected by this , and even news has been written on a lot of website.

I did this under anger, and in this act, i forgot to say that my former team mate ScreaM, didn't know about this throw. I've talked a bit with Adil, and in my anger, i forgot he didn't know about it. I dont know yet if they told him about it or not, but i didn't.

Maybe you won't believe me but this is the truth and its entierly my bad.

About bazy, Adil told him we were bad on nuke, thats why he bet on OverGaming

I want to apologize toward the community, and toward ScreaM who doesn't deserve all this hate.

****************************************************************************************

on est les meilleurs.

http://www.vakarm.net/news/read/MAJ-Epsilon-implique-dans-un-match-truque/2187

EDIT : désolé je croyait que ça avait été mis à jour :s
Réponse #3
Par pdn - 01/02/2015 21:48:05
grosse blague
Page 1 sur 1
Ce sujet a été verrouillé par la rédaction